Monday, October 22, 2007

#12 Rollyo

Has the cyber world been waiting for a search roll on all things Moomin? I doubt it, but now we've got one anyway.
I added some other people's search rolls on YA things and green technology. I found it quite hard to find search rolls on the topics I was after: several times nothing was returned for my search terms or I had to go too broad and got a lot of dross.
I kind of get Rollyo but to be honest I think I'll find myself opening Google in the time it takes me to remember to hop on over to Rollyo. I just don't have the passion to pursue particular topics that other people seem to have; I guess I'm more of an intermittent eclectic grazer really.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

I tend to make google my first point of searching....I guess I'm so used to it and it works, so it is difficult to use anything else.

Lynette