Friday, October 19, 2007

Just About Blogging with Blogger

So I've spent a little time trying to make my blog look a little more bloggish (ok it was a lot of time but you wouldn't know from looking at it). Is it just me or is the template really rather rigid and not so user-friendly?
I tried to make a pictorial blog header using a blog-header generator but it looked awful when I uploaded it. And I'm having real trouble getting images to go where I want them to - why can't I just drag and drop?
One thing I do like is the colour choices for fonts that are shown in Settings.
I'm going to change some colours and fonts when I get around to it.
And I might ask some of my colleagues how they manage to get the thing to do what they want....

2 comments:

Emerald said...

i love your moomin images throughout the blog - perfect for a children's librarian.i went to helsinki earlier this year, having no idea who/what moomin was/is. before finland I stopped by japan and EVERY SINGLE person there mentioned moomin as soon as I said finland. i really do wonder how moominland has so passed me by until now!

AnnaG said...

Tiptoes, I think your blog is beautiful and I hope you win a prize! I especially like your John Howard picture!